||Classic – 65,000 HP each
Elite – 100,000 HP each
- Wendigo seems to appear as four identical foes, but you only have to defeat the real one
- When you hit the real Wendigo his HP gauge will appear, but it won’t be long until he swaps places with one of the decoys.
- He can’t swap if he’s afflicted with Sleep.
- No matter how many times you hit a decoy it will never fall, so don’t waste any attacks you don’t have to.
- Do not AOE as they will all counterattack.
– Bring Magic Characters only.
– Constantly cast Lullaby to make sure all Wendigos are kept asleep.
– Attack with Magic Attacks only to find the correct Wendigo. Make sure all of them are asleep before you attack.